Feedback & Suggestions

Here you can leave feedback and suggestions for anything relating to SOS, including Feature Requests, Balance Changes, Character Feedback, Map/Level Design, and General Sentiment.

Feel free to review the full list of ideas submitted by SOS players and vote on your favorites so we understand which are the most important to you. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 20 votes. Note that this threshold will change over time as SOS grows and evolves.

How can we improve SOS? Share your feedback, suggestions, and vote on existing ideas to help us prioritize.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. A few ideas for custom match modifications and other things

-Allow us to control how much ammo we spawn with, up to the amount of max ammo we allow ourselves to hold
    -If you ever plan to make different match intro's depending on the mode we have chosen, allow us to pick between them
    -Allow the option to choose whether guns found, or started with, are fully loaded
    -Maybe make a Survival type of match for custom matches?
    -Add a rifle or an AR (email me if you wish to discuss about it)
    -(Addition to the last idea if it will be done) Add an attachable scope that we can…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • NOTES ABOUT PLAYER

Need option to post notes about players which we plays. My idea is you can click righ button on nickname and add NOTIFY for next games. You can read in future games our description about concret player. Is good, is stream or is beatrayer etc. Im not remember all players whit i play so this option is very good and i can know this player is funny,friendly or not .

2 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Options & Utilities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Observer slots for custom games

For custom games, I'd like an option to have additional slots above 16 connections for spectators, more specifically for broadcasting and recording purposes, along with judging and officiating.

With the advent of custom games, it is now possible to host invitation-only tournaments. However the current limitations of the game prevent proper execution of such events. As the only views into the game are presented from the eyes of contestants streaming.

To allow for proper casting and refereeing of tournaments, the ability to add additional slots that can only spectate to games would be a benefit.

3 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Frame Rate caps

Hi guys,

I need to be able to cap my frame rate, it wildly fluctuates, and its even more pronounced when I stream, since OBS runs via my GPU.

Ideally I need to cap it so frame drops dont affect my gun game, if a frame drop does occur it can throw me off a little.

Thanks

2 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

• 3rd person in SOS

3rd and 1rd are both good, but we really want to have an option to switch

Because everyone likes the different camera
            I'd also add that third person works much better for melee
            Because 3rd will let me have the role of empathy

I never got how people think first person is more immersive and the camera alone is what makes them believe they are role playing a character. That has happened zero times in my 15 years of gaming. And really I think people are using the word wrong. You don't have to share the perspective of the player…

1 vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Game mode idea- I don’t know what you would call it but it would be similar to trouble in terrorist town

A game mode similar to trouble in terrorist town where people would be enclosed in an area of the map potentially being closed in a temple and there would be multiple people trying to kill everyone but no one would know who it is so they would have to figure out and kill them, the murderers could lose by either getting killed or by having the other innocent people get a certain amount of relics by doing something, and the murderers win by killing everyone else.

2 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

• GAME MODE IDEA - Mr. Jigglehands "Wanna touch some Relics" Capture Mode

Description:
                Mr. Jigglehands desire for finger touching is only preceded by his want to touch the islands mysterious Relics; Perhaps he knows something we don't.
                Bring three Relics as an offering to the center ring below underworld. First team with 3 live members holding Relics inside the ring for 10 seconds wins the game.
                May the best team win.

Rules:
                -no hoopia
                -Night Mode
                -4 teams of 4 are decided by random
                -teams are static, so no dropping teams / re-joining another
                -Each team starts with 1 relic and 1 defibrillator and 1 flashlight
                -defibrillator is unlimited use
                -Each team…

3 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Lets talk about improving loadouts, having custom spawns, and saving custom gamemodes

A few ideas:
                  -allow custom matches settings to be saved between matches and saved as game modes. Maybe in the future allow these game modes to be shared between the community and voted on? :O
                  -allow custom spawn groupings to allow random or preconfigured teams to spawn together (2 teams of 8, 4 teams of 4, etc.)
                  -allow teams / players to be spawned at predefinted locations on the map
                  -add defibrillator to load out options
                  -toggle for defibrillator to be permanent use or 1 time use
                  -allow toggle for the match creator to have a spawn tool that can…

1 vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Options & Utilities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Poisen Blowdart

A blowdart that can cause opponent to be infected at a much more rapid rate similar to the mosquitos.

2 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• A "****" / world to play in when dead

Was talking in kwolves chat and a couple of us thought about a place to be during your death. Since death is no longer permanent thanks to defibs, Instead of spectating others, allow there to be a map you can run around and potentially get special loot while dead that you can bring back with you to the real world.

Maybe if you choose to spectate instead, it just permadeaths you and you can instead spectate like usual. The map could be a new map altogether if wanted, but would require much less work to be another rework of the…

2 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Level Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • Main menu music slider

Searching for a game takes an avarage of 5 minutes. As I small streamer I turn on music (youtube) during searching. But I have to turn off the in-game music completely every time. When the game found a lobby I turn off my own music and turn the in-game music back on. why? The music around the intro really adds something to the game, it brings you in the mood of the game.

It would be really cool if i could just turn off the main menu music only, so you can enjoy your own music during this time, and…

6 votes
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Free weekends

This game is extremely fun, but is lacking players. I suggest free weekends or some way to bring people in that can play it before purchasing. $30 is a lot to spend on early access, especially for those who have never played it. I got into alpha so I knew what to expect. The queue times are long and duo queue is even worse. Please lower the price of the game or have some kind of events where people can play for free. I can't convince my friends to spend $30 on this because so many EA games have abused…

1 vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Is ghosting allowed?

I think you should add rule against ghosting on the TOS. I've encountered a lot of people who do that (while streaming) and I think it should be a bannable offense as it ruins everyone's fun.

2 votes
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

• Help prevent Ghosting / Spectator cheating

Basically is it possible to add like a 2-3 minute delay on spectators viewing live action as people are using it to cheat games using Discord for example, even if Discord is blocked because its a 3rd party voice comm via Anti-Cheat I could easily install on my cellphone and communicate the locations of everyone in game thus cheating without evidence.

This is easily done by using an Audio In input on my android phone into my PC.

Obviously, I don't cheat like this but I would like something done to prevent Ghosting / Cheating able to be done so…

1 vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

• Reward good behavior

While the devs have added lots of tools to report bad players. Positive re-enforcement tends to work better. This could be implemented in many ways, but its just an overall idea.

A few examples

-Reward players (aka streamers) for playing with lots of other players not just their discord channel or fans (the game tracks your previous alliances, so this is easy)

-Reward friendly players

-Reward players with long survival times

-Reward pacifist players

3 votes
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Solo duo they doing nothing

I feel like the developers r not reading our comments and not doing anything to help improve instead they rushing for extra content plz can u listen to what we want and help on certain issues. See attached for a bix issue we having that needs fixing asap plz no one is helping and i have posted many reports on this issue

1 vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Random Drops

The idea is simple
                                    If a Flaregun is not shot within the last X minutes, Where X is whatever timer the Devs decide is balanced, The Helicopter will drop a carepackage somewhere on the map. This Care package is voted on as normal by viewers and dead players, but the location is randomized. The countdown timer is always rest to X when a flaregun is used, and at least one drop will happen when the Helicopter is doing its "Final Sweep" after Evac is called, giving it a reason to go fly around for 3 minutes and 15 seconds

4 votes
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• Ideas for traps, why and how they could be implemented

Why adds traps? The traps will add a layer of depth to the game adding a fitting mechanic that allows players to learn and adapt to something new. Players will feel good about themselves for successfully navigating traps, I also believe traps could add interesting social interactions as groups run into them. Skilled solo players could potentially take advantage of traps to hinder chasing players. Traps could also be used to bait hupias into them. Overall it would add a whole new aspect to the game.

Traps triggers? The traps should be fair and give players a chance to avoid…

2 votes
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Mute for Intro

Please add a "Mute for Intro" button that is permanent.

I never mute anyone because it is a disadvantage in game to do so. It would be nice to never hear some people in the intro again.

1 vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Cat ears & Demon horns suggestion/idea

I was thinking we could have cat ears for the female contestants, and demon horns for the male contestants, more people can contribute to my idea, but this was just my draft idea for another character customization option.

11 votes
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Options & Utilities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback & Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base